Obama's police state

I am watching a movie called Mortal Storm; it is about the rise of the Nazi’s in he mid thirties.

It occurs to me how similar Obama is to Hitler in many ways. His falsehoods and false rhetoric about his life and beliefs. His nonsensical books (Mien Kampf) written when he has basically achieved nothing. They heavy handed way that people are scrutinized and ridiculed if they question or even tells the truth about him. Just look at Joe the Plumber and that Sheriff that had the audacity to use his middle name. There have been numerous reports of the heavy handed investigations and rough treatment of people’s rights that have crossed this man.

We should take note of these last days of freedom our country has if this fool is elected Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    I am watching a movie called Mortal Storm; it is about the rise of the Nazi’s in he mid thirties.

It occurs to me how similar Obama is to Hitler in many ways. His falsehoods and false rhetoric about his life and beliefs. His nonsensical books (Mien Kampf) written when he has basically achieved nothing. They heavy handed way that people are scrutinized and ridiculed if they question or even tells the truth about him. Just look at Joe the Plumber and that Sheriff that had the audacity to use his middle name. There have been numerous reports of the heavy handed investigations and rough treatment of people’s rights that have crossed this man.

We should take note of these last days of freedom our country has if this fool is elected Tuesday.
    Yep, hitler. Best example. Using political advantage, courts, and law-enforcement agencies when he gets control of them against his opponents. Also has suggested a domestic civilian army to do what we can only imagine... scary stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Yep, hitler. Best example. Using political advantage, courts, and law-enforcement agencies when he gets control of them against his opponents. Also has suggested a domestic civilian army to do what we can only imagine... scary stuff.
    Yeah I heard something about this civilian army coming from inner city youth, great just what we need gang bangers with power and authority. isn't that what brown shirts were and how the Taliban started.

It just gets scarier all of the time!