Thumbs down B.H.OBAMA: FATHER OF NATION-WIDE YOUTH ARMY!

This brain-child was only created with such success by Adolph Hitler, deemed ''hitler youth''. Obama wants as large an army as our US forces, and as well funded. Our military is about 500,000. Since the obama-youth will presumably not be so well armed, we may easily suspect a similar funded payroll to include about one million zealots for obamas' plan for change.

I expect they will have uniforms, with insignia that will serve as a badge of honor. And a snappy marching slogan/song.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=69601

I can hardly wait to see them marching into my neighborhood, I wonder what they intend to do?

Considering the self-centered attitude, lack of discipline, and work ethic of many of todays youth, would this "army" really be a threat to anything?

Quote Originally Posted by fixacr View Post
    Considering the self-centered attitude, lack of discipline, and work ethic of many of todays youth, would this "army" really be a threat to anything?
    Point taken, fixacr, Actually I did not want to include it in my original post but I was indeed thinking 'insignias' sound alot like 'bullseyes'. Just thinking,....