Help with McQuay touch screen

Is there a procedure for calibrating the Microtech II touch screen. The touch part of the screen is off a bit. Presently I have to touch the screen about an inch above the area that I need to, to get a response. Also would like to darken up the letters on the unit and compressor controllers. I searched the McQuay site and IOM manuals and could find no literature on this.

Confused McQuay

I do not blieve there is a standard option available. Is the equipment still under warranty? If so, I would just call your rep to fix the problem?

Yes, it is easy to calibrate. You need the tech pw to calibrate it. Takes under a minute.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by absrbrtek View Post
    Yes, it is easy to calibrate. You need the tech pw to calibrate it. Takes under a minute.
    Thanks Abs, I will be back at the site on monday and give it a try. The only calibration that I could see was the buttons to the bottom right of the screen....but they all seemed to only deal only with the video. I will see what opens up with the tech password.

Been awhile, I think you gotta double press the button.
    Quote Originally Posted by hw chiller man View Post
    Thanks Abs, I will be back at the site on monday and give it a try. The only calibration that I could see was the buttons to the bottom right of the screen....but they all seemed to only deal only with the video. I will see what opens up with the tech password.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!