Hybrid View

Control Tech Wanted in Central Florida

We have an immediate opening for an experienced controls technician. We install, service, and maintain multiple lines, stable year-round work, good pay and bennies, scheduled factory training, a great working environment.

We don't pay our people with sunshine.

Email me for info ssmith@msifla.com

or visit our site www.msifla.com

Thanks.
    Anyone who says this trade is easy, aint doing it right!

If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans.

Proud member of the United Association.

I am amazed how many people are looking for controls guys. I started looking awhile back due to a cold call and opened a can of 'worms' as I couldn't believe all the options I had. Anyway it looks like a good time to be a controls guy, best of luck finding someone.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Thanks Crab - we're still looking. I think its as hard for a company to find a good control person as it is for a control person to find a good company. To many times the person is promised the world and ultimately finds out the company is not what they said they were. Or the company truley stands behind what they market themselves to be and are committed, just to find out the person isn't what they said they were.

It's tough - we are looking for experienced help, while continuing to grow our young guys. Luckily we have a good core group and will continue to search for someone who's looking for a company like us.

Hope all is well. Take care.
    Anyone who says this trade is easy, aint doing it right!

If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans.

Proud member of the United Association.

Sounds like a very good company - I just like it more on the west side of the Rockies - besides humidity or should I say lack of is much more comfortable. Best of luck finding someone.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/