Obama 'less than upfront' (lied) in infomercial

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...get_realities/

I saw this last night just after the infomercial aired. Kind of surprised that the media jumped on it! Most of this is what has been being said about his promises all along (what took them so long!?)

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

well, I read some of it , but when I got to item three were it said the country could be facing a 1 trillion dollar deficit, I realized something was wrong. News Flash-the country already has a 1 trillion dollar deficit times 10

That was the point David--already facing that and he wants to spend spend spend some more.

The nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget estimates Obama's policy proposals would add a net $428 billion to the deficit over four years -- and that analysis accepts the savings he claims from spending cuts.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

well, all good republicans believe in growth Miss reb, and for growth , the next president , whoever it might be, will have to spend spend spend.

Ah, but good conservatives believe that growth should be in jobs and opportunities, not government and spending.

Cutting waste, spending intelligently and with thrift, not creating more government bases entities but reducing them, putting people into jobs that are self sustaining--conservative principles. Who said anything about Republican?

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Ah, but good conservatives believe that growth should be in jobs and opportunities, not government and spending.

Cutting waste, spending intelligently and with thrift, not creating more government bases entities but reducing them, putting people into jobs that are self sustaining--conservative principles. Who said anything about Republican?
    well there are certainly a lot of people needing jobs right now, of course none of them are conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    well there are certainly a lot of people needing jobs right now, of course none of them are conservative.
    No conservatives looking for jobs right now? That must be because they're employed, have a work ethic, self reliance, and show respect in the workplace

Infomercial

Wow. Well I watched it for what it was worth. I seriously considered putting a gun up to my head.

One thing I found interesting was the part about the woman teacher or whatever describing how tough it is putting food on the table.
    What are those..... acrylic nails ? What do those set you back these days?
    More than the price of a gallon of milk I suppose.

Check it out for yourself here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtREqAmLsoA

Skip all of the boring stuff and jump to 14:24

I'm sure that there are hardships out there and I don't mean to belittle anyone, but people are responsible for their own decisions. I just found that to be a little fictitious. She also looks a little healthy 'if you know wat i'm sayin'.
    Last edited by bb; 10-30-2008 at 09:00 PM. Reason: showing my compasion. kumbaya
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Damn mrs. reb...... W set the bar so high, it will be really hard for anyone to match those 8 year marks.......

The mainstream media will report SOME of the lies in the next few days, but FEW will hear or see the reports. So when opposition groups holler foul, THE MEDIA will say that they reported it. (after it is too late to affect those on the fence)
    The media is not afraid of Obama like they were afraid of Hillary.
    The media does NOT know of the concequences of Obama being elected, because they hide their heads in the liberal sands.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    The mainstream media will report SOME of the lies in the next few days, but FEW will hear or see the reports. So when opposition groups holler foul, THE MEDIA will say that they reported it. (after it is too late to affect those on the fence)
    The media is not afraid of Obama like they were afraid of Hillary.
    The media does NOT know of the concequences of Obama being elected, because they hide their heads in the liberal sands.
    Let's 'Hope' that more people in Iowa think like you do !
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...get_realities/

I saw this last night just after the infomercial aired. Kind of surprised that the media jumped on it! Most of this is what has been being said about his promises all along (what took them so long!?)

Of course they report on it now but in a small niche and too late to really make a difference. That is the CYA aproach to media coverage. Fair and unbiased coverage does not exist. Talk radio is rep biased and tv media is dem biased, dang not enough people listen to talk radio. Hannity had probably been more fair than anyone but Obama's lies and deceptions have taken most of his attention away from Mccains flaws, rightfully so IMO. DO NOT VOTE EARLY it is only going to help the messiah.
    "It's always controls"