Thread: Work In Alberta

Work In Alberta

Need Experience Installers for residential/ light commercial work. Some new construction, mostly retros. Upto $40.00 per hour. Please email. Attention Manny
    Do it right the first time.

Still searching for guys I see your wage sure has jumped up. Hopefully you will find some guys soon. Good luck

Thanks Mustard

Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    Still searching for guys I see your wage sure has jumped up. Hopefully you will find some guys soon. Good luck

Got 2 guys, and working on getting 2 from states, big commercial job.

Good to hear business is busy. You getting into the commercial market. I always thought you did residential. Commercial is a lot of fun and people don't b@@@tch about their bills as much. What kind of commercial job is it. Rooftops, chillers, heatpumps.

I Do Both

Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    Good to hear business is busy. You getting into the commercial market. I always thought you did residential. Commercial is a lot of fun and people don't b@@@tch about their bills as much. What kind of commercial job is it. Rooftops, chillers, heatpumps.

This current Job is 21 condo Building. But I look after a douzen buildings with RTU's, One has about 14 units in it.I do work for city with server rooms with water source heat pumps and duct less. I do work for universities, resteraunts, buildings, strip plazas, malls, water treatment plants, sports facilities. What ever pays the best.