VariTrac II control board

I have some VariTrac II dampers that are fully closed when they should be open and heating the room. I looked at the control board and noticed a flashing yellow light (constant flash). Does that board have a diagnostic code on it? New to this Tracer-VariTrac type system and no manuals

If its the link activity light then it should blink as info is passed around.

If it is a CCP it tells the box what mode it is in based on SA temp of the unit. So if the CCP thinks the SA isnt hot enough it wont let the dampers open up to heat. Can you verify the temps of supply duct.

This heat pump serves 4 offices.
    the ones in question are cold while the SA on the others is around 104. Also the controller will shut down the comp. after 3-5 min then restart. I'm thinking the velocity sensor may have something to do with it. I may be getting off the subject, but all this is happening with the same unit.

You need to hook your laptop to the ccp panel,using hyperterminal.Need to find out what is actually going on with the system.I recommend using static pressure instead of velocity pressure. You need change it in the program and turn the sensor 90 degrees.

Thanks slydog. What cable would I need to hook up to the ccp?

Its a trane part#CAB00177 for the cable and a 9 pin to phone jack adapter. I don't know the part # for the adapter .

I bought a cable from trane using that part #. It has a phone jack on each end. Looks like a regular phone cord to me (maybe more wires in it hook up?) I guess that's the one I need. Now just need to figure out hyperterminal. Thanks.