Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HVAC-CAL 4.0

Originally posted by Rick Rote
    I hope the Boss doesn't edit me on this. You are one miseralbe bastard. This is the best program out there at the best price. With the best support and you are to cheap to pay the price. You are a worthless piece of crap.

Rick Rote
    C'mon Rick, don't sugarcoat this, tell us how we all really feel...

I bet mwt didn't know what he stepped into on this one did he.

Hey Don, I like Wolfdog's idea! You think BOSS could arrange to use this guy's IP to send him a new copy of the evaluation software?

Let's see: we know about where he lives, BOSS has his ISP and IP, and he gave some sort of information when he registered here, and when he downloaded the evaluation software. Is he as anynomous as he thinks he is?
    Hindsight is NOT a plan!

MWT, my upbringing and high morals prevent me from expressing my opinion fo you.....oh.. what the hell, you're a worthless piece of ....Crap! Remember every dog has his day and my friend one day you will end up on bottom of the pile. I hope it the stinkiest pile of dog **** you have ever seen.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

Has anybody noticed that MWT has..... sort of..... VANISHED?!!!!

Where do you suppose he went?

Same place as all the rest of the loser troll jackleggin' hacks that come and go from this board like flies:

Loserfagwannabe.com

Originally posted by srmfsr
    MWT, my upbringing and high morals prevent me from expressing my opinion fo you.....oh.. what the hell, you're a worthless piece of ....Crap! Remember every dog has his day and my friend one day you will end up on bottom of the pile. I hope it the stinkiest pile of dog **** you have ever seen.

Hey,Hey ,HEY !

Speaking for the dogs on this board......we object to having our fecal products used in this particular euphuism.
    Please use cat references in any further castigating.

Sorry Wolfie, I guess I lost my composure, not being able to think clearly over the idea of that sorry piece of s... posting and boasting. I offer my everso humble apology to you and your canines.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

My apologies to everyone else for my outburst. My feelings are not changed. I just wish I had taken my time to put them in a different, more elegant way.

I just can't take the country out of my way of getting to the point some times. I don't know why my family, friends and dealers put up with me.

Rick, Aside from the comment about his progenitor's marital status, I thought your comment was quite succinct.

I give it an A+.

Originally posted by NormChris
    Has anybody noticed that MWT has..... sort of..... VANISHED?!!!!

Where do you suppose he went?
    Immediately after his disappearance, we got a new member who calls himself "dikhead." At first I thought this was the new MWT, until I noticed dikhead seems quite experienced and intelligent.

What is that under the bridge, Why it's a troll!!!

I can't believe anyone could be that stupid. He must own the company that installed John Clark's system. I retract my former statement there really is idiot contractors out there that are also thieves and liars.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast