Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HVAC-CAL 4.0

Post Likes
    When I read the begining post, I thought this guy can't be this ignorant. Particularly after recognizing his handle as just being ripped by a customer. Hey,what goes around comes around.

But after reading his $3.5 mil post and his concern over $75, my BS detector is loud and clear.

He is getting just what he wants, attention. Like my grandmother would have said " He needs a good case of leaving alone".

mwt, you are the weakest link. Bye,bye.

Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Thank you very much for your support here guys, I really do appreciate it, it means a lot to me!

Back about 20 years ago I switched from being an HVAC contractor to providing software to HVAC contractors. In those 20 years I have been treated respectfully and very honestly by every contractor I have dealt with, with only a handful of exceptions. (and I can remember every one of them!)

I know that you guys deal with customers all the time who try to cheat you and get something for nothing, as a contractor I did too, but now, since I deal primarily with contractors like yourselves, I have been spared that. And boy, am I thankful for it!

People like mwt are a real exception to the norm in the world of HVAC contractors, and I think the reaction to his post demonstrates that better than any words I can string together.

Thanks again, it is a pleasure having you here in my home!

don
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Don Sleeth
    Thank you very much for your support here guys, I really do appreciate it, it means a lot to me!

Thanks again, it is a pleasure having you here in my home!

don
    Well I truly enjoy visiting your home Don!

Got any munchies? How bout a Molson?

Post Likes

Talking

Where's the beer Don? When you see knuckleheads like MWT, you hope he doesn't breed and pass the seed! You know these guys are out there, they supply the humor and give good articles for Dateline.

Post Likes

Hey MWT ever hear of the BSA

that's the Business Software Alliance. They're looking for people just like you.

http://www.bsa.org/usa/antipiracy/

One annomyous tip from someone on this board, or someone you've pissed off recently (must be a long list) and they'll be knocking on your door and confiscating your computer and leveling hefty fines.

So, have fun with your "free" software and keep bragging on public forums how you never pay for software. You are one smart cookie.
    Why am I the only naked person at this gender reveal party

Post Likes
    I hope the Boss doesn't edit me on this. You are one miseralbe bastard. This is the best program out there at the best price. With the best support and you are to cheap to pay the price. You are a worthless piece of crap.

Rick Rote

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Rick Rote
    I hope the Boss doesn't edit me on this. You are one miseralbe bastard. This is the best program out there at the best price. With the best support and you are to cheap to pay the price. You are a worthless piece of crap.

Rick Rote
    C'mon Rick, don't sugarcoat this, tell us how we all really feel...

Post Likes
    I bet mwt didn't know what he stepped into on this one did he.

Post Likes
    Hey Don, I like Wolfdog's idea! You think BOSS could arrange to use this guy's IP to send him a new copy of the evaluation software?

Let's see: we know about where he lives, BOSS has his ISP and IP, and he gave some sort of information when he registered here, and when he downloaded the evaluation software. Is he as anynomous as he thinks he is?
    Hindsight is NOT a plan!

Post Likes
    MWT, my upbringing and high morals prevent me from expressing my opinion fo you.....oh.. what the hell, you're a worthless piece of ....Crap! Remember every dog has his day and my friend one day you will end up on bottom of the pile. I hope it the stinkiest pile of dog shit you have ever seen.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

Post Likes
    Has anybody noticed that MWT has..... sort of..... VANISHED?!!!!

Where do you suppose he went?

Post Likes
    Same place as all the rest of the loser troll jackleggin' hacks that come and go from this board like flies:

Loserfagwannabe.com

Post Likes
    Originally posted by srmfsr
    MWT, my upbringing and high morals prevent me from expressing my opinion fo you.....oh.. what the hell, you're a worthless piece of ....Crap! Remember every dog has his day and my friend one day you will end up on bottom of the pile. I hope it the stinkiest pile of dog shit you have ever seen.

Hey,Hey ,HEY !

Speaking for the dogs on this board......we object to having our fecal products used in this particular euphuism.
    Please use cat references in any further castigating.

Post Likes
    Sorry Wolfie, I guess I lost my composure, not being able to think clearly over the idea of that sorry piece of s... posting and boasting. I offer my everso humble apology to you and your canines.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

Post Likes
    My apologies to everyone else for my outburst. My feelings are not changed. I just wish I had taken my time to put them in a different, more elegant way.

I just can't take the country out of my way of getting to the point some times. I don't know why my family, friends and dealers put up with me.

Post Likes
    Rick, Aside from the comment about his progenitor's marital status, I thought your comment was quite succinct.

I give it an A+.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by NormChris
    Has anybody noticed that MWT has..... sort of..... VANISHED?!!!!

Where do you suppose he went?
    Immediately after his disappearance, we got a new member who calls himself "dikhead." At first I thought this was the new MWT, until I noticed dikhead seems quite experienced and intelligent.

Post Likes
    What is that under the bridge, Why it's a troll!!!

Post Likes
    I can't believe anyone could be that stupid. He must own the company that installed John Clark's system. I retract my former statement there really is idiot contractors out there that are also thieves and liars.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by wolfdog
    Rick, Aside from the comment about his progenitor's marital status, I thought your comment was quite succinct.

I give it an A+.
    I don't know. I gave it an A+ because of the marital status remark. It's got a good beat and you can dance to it.

Wonder where old MWT crawled off to?
    Hindsight is NOT a plan!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in