Penn & Teller on Obama's Tax plan......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Penn & Teller on Obama's Tax plan......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=491_5WxfcgI&NR=1

Only Penn and teller could express it so eloquently

WARNING!!!! keep the volume down NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

I wish I had enough money to buy some airtime for that, but if I did Hussein would take it away from me and give it to somebody that doesn't work!

I'm not to freaking happy given anyone money that I had to bust my butt for, so they don't have to..... Maybe we all should drop out and let our caring government care for us..... THAT is what they want.........cradle to grave..... job security for them and no future for you..... all bureaucrats, not any one party.... all those worthless bass turds......ARRRRRHHHHH

Might be time for my meds...

Once again, some pinheaded tool is gonna tell US what is fair.

This comming from a "man" who has done .....................?????
    Besides hang out with felons, terrorists, and racists.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

[quote=tunnel_rat;2025758
    Besides hang out with felons, terrorists, and racists.[/quote]

Well. hell, I'm qualified too.......depending on your qualifications for terrorist.......If I want our nation to be as it was in 1778.......Am I considered pro or anti American...????Conservative.....more pro individual right...

Yeah I know that was a couple hundred years ago.......The 4th Amendment keeps me somewhat hopeful.....

I doubt if the very liberal Penn and Teller team condones their being used in that video.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    Well. hell, I'm qualified too.......depending on your qualifications for terrorist.......If I want our nation to be as it was in 1778.......Am I considered pro or anti American...????Conservative.....more pro individual right...

Yeah I know that was a couple hundred years ago.......The 4th Amendment keeps me somewhat hopeful.....
    The way this country is right now, every US citizen is considered a terrorist. Almost any crime that involves more than one person being "scared" can by law be considered a terrorist act. Homeland Security is by far the biggest joke this gov't has ever played on us. It ain't funny any more. If you "Dare defend your rights" (Alabama's motto, by the way), you can very well be considered a terrorist. The constitution was written as a bare bones minimum of peoples rights, with amendments, Bill of Rights, to guarantee certain rights. Since the gov't can't legally abolish these Bill of Rights, they make amendments to restrict these rights down to a point where they might as well not exist anymore! When gov't is small, people enjoy more freedoms and less taxes. Less gov't employees to pay for=less taxes. Hussein's plans are to increase size of gov't and "spread the wealth", which will definitely increase tax payments for everyone, except the ones that won't get off their a$$ and work. Unfortunately, this country is full of those, which is why he's pitching this. He knows every low life in the country that has never even voted before will come out the wood work and vote now, so they can make even more money sitting on their fat a$$!

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I doubt if the very liberal Penn and Teller team condones their being used in that video.

Penn and Teller would be thrill to be able to put their trade mark "BULL ****"

on every BS that Obama or Mc Cain put out.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCool View Post
    The way this country is right now, every US citizen is considered a terrorist. Almost any crime that involves more than one person being "scared" can by law be considered a terrorist act. Homeland Security is by far the biggest joke this gov't has ever played on us. It ain't funny any more. If you "Dare defend your rights" (Alabama's motto, by the way), you can very well be considered a terrorist. The constitution was written as a bare bones minimum of peoples rights, with amendments, Bill of Rights, to guarantee certain rights. Since the gov't can't legally abolish these Bill of Rights, they make amendments to restrict these rights down to a point where they might as well not exist anymore! When gov't is small, people enjoy more freedoms and less taxes. Less gov't employees to pay for=less taxes. Hussein's plans are to increase size of gov't and "spread the wealth", which will definitely increase tax payments for everyone, except the ones that won't get off their a$$ and work. Unfortunately, this country is full of those, which is why he's pitching this. He knows every low life in the country that has never even voted before will come out the wood work and vote now, so they can make even more money sitting on their fat a$$!
    Wow, I couldn't agree w/you more, especially the last part about those subhuman leeches whose kids you and I are helping to feed and house. IMO the only people who should receive welfare benefits are the working poor & military vets.

Penn and Teller LIBERAL!

You havent seen any of there BS series have you?

They are LIBERTARIAN....which is the only party that is for liberty right now.
    We shall never prevent the abuse of power if we are not
    prepared to limit power in a way which occasionally may
    prevent its use for desirable purposes.

F.A. Hayek

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    .......The 4th Amendment keeps me somewhat hopeful.....

The 4th amendmant has effectively been neutured by the courts on both sides of the left/right spectrum.

What are you hopeful about?
    We shall never prevent the abuse of power if we are not
    prepared to limit power in a way which occasionally may
    prevent its use for desirable purposes.

F.A. Hayek

Quote Originally Posted by dannyp19 View Post
    Penn and Teller LIBERAL!

You havent seen any of there BS series have you?

They are LIBERTARIAN....which is the only party that is for liberty right now.
    My apologies if Penn and Teller are not liberals. It has been my impression that they were.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

My apologies if Penn and Teller are not liberals. It has been my impression that they were.
    Understandable assumption. Why is it that every (almost) entertainer that that is well known are complete liberal morons?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast