Neuron ID not working on Distech RTU-L

I have a couple of Distech RTU-L Controllers where the service pins don't register in the JACE. We have also tried do an "Identify" and nothing happens. We tried known working ones in their place and the service pin worked on those, so we know it's not a network wiring issue.

Distech wants me to Flash the device. Here's what they said to do:

You will need to flash the device, so remove power to the RTU-L, remove the top, in the middle there should be 2 prongs that will need to be jumped, once jumped together, power up the RTU-L, you will notice the service light blinking rapidly, once it stops, power down the RTU-L and remove the jumper and power back up. At this point the device is completely flashed. You can go ahead and add the APB and XIF again, and this time the service pin should work.

These are the ones in the metal enclosures and I don't see any pins. Can someone shed some light on this please?

I'll toss this up for you. It's a jci doc. Page 8.
    It might help, if you don't already have it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I opened it and looked but unfortunately it is for the new plastic ones. It have the metal one and tried to match it up but it's hard to see if it's even on the board. I bought this back in May of this year so it's not necessarily old stock. I certainly do appreciate the help though.

Quote Originally Posted by simsd View Post
    I opened it and looked but unfortunately it is for the new plastic ones. It have the metal one and tried to match it up but it's hard to see if it's even on the board. I bought this back in May of this year so it's not necessarily old stock. I certainly do appreciate the help though.
    OK. I'll try to crack one open tomorrow if I get a chance.

I don't think your going to find what your looking for on the older metal style.

Thanks for all of your responses everyone.

Spoke to the factory and they said to send it back and they will flash them. Metal ones can't be flashed in the field.