+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any lunch bag tips?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C guy's chick View Post
    I'm with Corny, make soup for a change. I for one like white chili ( made with turkey or chicken and navy beans) Not only does it fill you up but is better than the same old sandwich. Crackers made of whole wheat and fruit as well. Take care of yourself for Life Is To Short ..

I agree with "The Chick".

Soup or chilli or salad for a change of pace (this is from someone who eats sandwiches every day for lunch, and loves 'em).

Take care.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    the bread can make the difference.
    Most people do not understand that good bread (or a good Italian roll) makes the sandwich a lot better.

Post Likes
    Hey refer like the Iron Maiden avatar try listening to the live after death album between calls you will be so wound up and moving so fast you could eat anything you want and loose weight.As for me I'm a Slayer guy but still have the blood pressure thing,maybe I should switch to elevator music and salad.

Post Likes
    Do like one of the techs I work with and smoke cigarettes for lunch. He’s already had a mini stroke.

Post Likes
    A good salad (dressing seperate) is not too hard to pack. Add some lean turkey or grilled tuna.

On a sandwich add guacamole instead of mayo.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Post Likes
    Bud-Light in a plastic bag, with a few ice cubes

"or" maybe the soup thing? I used to throw a can up on the dash in the morning and by the time I was hungry, it was all heated up and yummy

Post Likes
    Hot lunches, get a power inverter. Stick microwave in van.
    I'm sure most guys have one that wife would love to replace with a new one.
    Power inverters are pretty cheap these days.

Post Likes
    A great healthy tuna salad. Substitute mayo for spicy mustard, minced garlic, and a little olive oil. Lots of heart healthy fats in fish and olive oil, will help with cholesterol level too. And if you cut up ANY vegetable small enough, you can add it in to up the fiber. Put the tuna salad on whole grain bread, or a spring mix veggies. Good luck with your health!

Post Likes
    Sandwhich - Buffalo chicken from acme on wheat bread with some copper sharp cheese.

Snacks - Small container with a snack of your choice, ex. cheese nips, pretzels.

Fruit - good snack to get you goin, maybe some grapes or an apple.

Drink - During the winter some water or a juice of your choice, but in the summer a gatorade and water.
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

Sig line removed by Admin*

Lets see if this gets removed..............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in