Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Between Ellijay & Dahlonaga.

That's a hike to Atlanta everyday if that's where you want to go. 400 sucks both ways. I live in north Gainesville and I would hate to go to Atlanta every day. I did it for long enough. I think reliable HTG and air was hiring in cumming(residential) and you can try 1st mechanical in alpharetta. You should be able to get what you asking an hour, that seams to be about the going rate to start at a company around here. There's an RE Micheal in alpharetta you can talk to them and see if they know anyone hiring.

Don't really want to drive to Atl daily but it seems in these economic times most of the work is in the city. My intention was to move closer, say Merrietta area if had something that would work out, because I plan on taking some night classes at a college and some ceu with GA Trane. Thanks for your input, I'll check into to those suggestion Monday morning.

Well, Did you get a job yet? I also though of Tebarco mechanical In alpharetta.

If you want to work out of Marietta area, carrier is off cobb drive,or at least were last year.
    JCI I think is near roswell;
    Ragan mechanical -last I heard they were trying to build a service dept, and Action Mechanical is a little closer to smyrna. Heard they were trying to grow.

Those are all union, can't tell you if they are looking .But JCI had lost a lot of their techs at one time.If you don't have chiller experience they might be willing to teach you.

There is also a non union contractor escher in that area that might be looking for someone.
    Good Luck
    GO DAWGS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12