Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Not exactly a controls question....

    I work for a commissioning firm and was handed a task to find a TAB contractor in a specific area, to assist us while we evaluate several buildings on a site. Do any of you guys know how I could go about finding one? I'm kinda new to this level of responsibility and was hoping to find ways to do this without seeking help from my superiors. Thanks alot!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Western Colorado


    Have you tried googling your question (for your specific area)? You might also call several of the mechanical contracters in that specific area to ask whom they use.

  3. #3
    I tried google and found nothing. BUT I did try the NEBB website and found what I was looking for. Thanks alot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365