Thread: RX-11 flush

RX-11 flush

Has anyone used this product? I just changed out a condenser and line set and bought the kit to flush the evap coil in the air handler.I didnt get much input from the supply house boys so i went to the website and the directions were basically the same as the cans directions. my problem is I dont think I recovered all the flush.What are the consequences if i didnt .can I leave some in? I dont think so? How do i get the rest out? Will it boil out under vacuum? I cant finish the job til I get this figured out thanks

Why would you replace the condenser and lineset yet leave the original coil?

If you're switching to 410A, the coil and metering device must be changed. Also putting a 13+ SEER condenser on an old evap coil is asking for trouble.
    General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"

For most applications those flushes are not necessary when retrofiting to 410A. I don't think any of the OEMs endorse them. Small amounts of residual MO or AB are not detramental.