Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guys really need to be stepping up and finding leaks nowadays, I hate seeing posts like this.

If the leak is unrepairable, fine.... but find out!

thanks- share your recommendations please

Sounds like most people think I need to "find the leak" The best part of the story is that I get up this morning and there is no heat at all (my digital thermostat) registers nothing - which is the same thing that happened monday for which I called the service tech. and he said two wires touched which caused a short. Today they said I have "frayed" wires which again shorted out the system.
    I want to thank everyone who shared their opinions - anyone know someone reputable in bucks county PA?? who can find a leak?????

IF THE UNIT LEAKED 4 LBS SINCE JULY SHOULD BE EASY TO FIND EVEN FOR A GAS AND GO TECH

Quote Originally Posted by 66mustang View Post
    Sounds like most people think I need to "find the leak" The best part of the story is that I get up this morning and there is no heat at all (my digital thermostat) registers nothing - which is the same thing that happened monday for which I called the service tech. and he said two wires touched which caused a short. Today they said I have "frayed" wires which again shorted out the system.
    I want to thank everyone who shared their opinions - anyone know someone reputable in bucks county PA?? who can find a leak?????
    THIS IS WHAT I CONSIDER A CALL BACK AND SHOULD BE WARRANTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12