Three zone training room set up.

I have a tenant with a good sized training room with three zones.
    A 5 ton cooling only DX split system and three zone dampers. The system was controlled by an old Carrier Monitor master stat and two slave stats.(Master stat is belly up)
    I am looking at replacing everything and installing three Distech EC-STAT-FC-AC and three Belimo modulating (0-10vdc) actuators. Do you see any problem with having the Fan / cooling output of all three stats controlling the same unit? basically a call for cooling on any one stat will bring on the unit or do I need to have a master stat?

Thanks,

>any problem with having the Fan / cooling output of all three stats controlling the same unit?

Make sure you have the min airflow for the DX. Doubt you want to run the cooling if only one zone is calling.

A more expensive solution, but one to consider in the future is a VVT system. Adding a bypass duct and bypass damper with pressure control will allow the unit to run when only one zone calls for cooling without starving the DX of the required airflow.

Thanks for the input.

This system has a weighted relief damper that will allow excess just to pass directly back to the plenum so starving the DX shouldn't be an issue.
    I have been advised that going with three EC-STATS is an expensive solution so I looking at doing it with a ECP-203.