Mcquay centrifugal w/ touch screen

Mcquay centrifugal w/ touch screen

received call today on chiller on loss of flow. Long story short, could not reset @ touch screen. Shut down main power and reset display. Screen rebooted and graphics returned but not reading anything! graphics are normal but no temps, inputs,outputs nothing. just dashes. Cycled power multiple times with no luck. Chiller runs perfect, but just cant get the graphics on the touch screen right. Sorry if not enough info, but just remembered to post this after bedtime. Good night.

Just had similar problem - called McQuay and they have changed computer under warranty. Chiller is 3-4 yrs old. Worth a try .

Update

I was able to fix the next day. All I did was unplug the 2 communication cables and the 24v power to the screen. then I powered up the chiller, turned on the service switches, then reattached the 24v and communication cables in order while hot. I ran into the same thing a couple of years back with a optiview on a york and I pulled the flash card and rebooted without it and then installed the card hot and I got my display back. I dont like doing things like this with these electronics, but it worked.