Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

aww $*&t...I nicked the wire...

Guess three rolls of electrical tape can fix anything.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well....you could disconnect it and replace with shrink, but I don't really see a problem with it as long as it is actual electrical tape. Better than a lot of times where some one has nicked the insulation, and just left it
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

I'll bet it's not a nick but a butt splice. That appears to be the netural and it looks like it came up short to reach the nutural bar so the extended it.

>but a butt splice

What I'm thinking also.

Won't matter as they are AL feeders and spec calls for CU. So they will all be replaced anyhow.

Talking

At least they didnt try a marrette

Quote Originally Posted by orion242 View Post
    >but a butt splice

spec calls for CU.

Wait till they see the price of copper..........

I've spliced neutrals like that in a pannel before when I was too short to reach the buss. pulling another 2-0 wire is not an option.

FWIW fewer and fewer images that are posted as attachments are showing up on my computer. I tried opening this thread with Firefox, IE, and Safari and the picture didn't show up in all 3 once I logged in. I don't have a software firewall since I have the WRT54GS V2 router and since I tried all 3 browsers it can't be a problem at my end. Can people PLEASE start using imageshack or other similar photo hosting sites again? The site is much more enjoyable when the pictures actually work.
    To get the degree symbol on Windows hold down the Alt key and type 0176 on the keyboard number pad. It is also available via the character map, and on Windows 8.1 devices with a touchscreen via the on screen keyboard.

There is no "E" in either BluVac or Blu-ray Disc.

If you are the type where the painting is more important than the frame, or you just like movies, join me in listening to the widescreen.org podcast.

Works fine in Firefox for me. Make sure your router isn't set to block things

Quote Originally Posted by danielthechskid View Post
    FWIW fewer and fewer images that are posted as attachments are showing up on my computer. I tried opening this thread with Firefox, IE, and Safari and the picture didn't show up in all 3 once I logged in. I don't have a software firewall since I have the WRT54GS V2 router and since I tried all 3 browsers it can't be a problem at my end. Can people PLEASE start using imageshack or other similar photo hosting sites again? The site is much more enjoyable when the pictures actually work.
    Ditto. IE, Opera and Firefox. I can't see it. Happens with others too; now you see it, now you don't, oh! there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by danielthechskid View Post
    I have the same router and no probs here with either browser. Thats strange.
    "It's always controls"

It's hit-or-miss for me as well with this site currently. I did a View Source and indeed the system is putting in links to the pictures into the webpage... BUT when I try to view those links they come back blank.

Most likely someone's unintentionally changed the directory permissions on the server or upgraded versions of PHP and something needs to be put back to where it was. I've encountered it on a couple of my own servers in the past.

The Penton IT department will be moving us to a Linux server soon. This should remedy several software glitches that are occurring.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast