Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by davem View Post
    Don't know - never heard of a "default" part number... usually, the person placing the order has to be smart enough to know the part number they want. If you rely on the person picking up the phone to know exactly what you want, that's why you won't be satisfied with what you get.
    Where did I say default part number? I said by default. You have to ADD the -O for open v. adding -C for restricted. Get it now?

Order smartly, and you'll find that Honeywell is every bit as good a source for Tridium product as Johnson is. The fact that Honeywell actually sells every driver that Tridium ever developed for the platform is a plus,
    Dang, you must be a freaking genius. I always thought that every order included an exercise in mind reading.
    as opposed to any of the Johnson channels that don't know a thing beyond N2, LON, and BACnet.
    And when did I compare JCI driver availability to Dummywells or Vykons? I could care less about JCI except for the N2.
    Expand your horizons, get to know how to order the entire product line...and you'll be a better advocate for the platform.
    I know. I wish I could be as smart as you are, being one of the very few out there that knows a product line and knows how to place an order.

Debates are kewl and the passion in ones position, But this is a "G" rated site, lets keep it that way

TIA

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthingt View Post
    Debates are kewl and the passion in ones position, But this is a "G" rated site, lets keep it that way

TIA

Chris
    Oops, edit complete.

Thank you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234