Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAK

M.Khan

I have an idea, Tac xenta is programmed through RS232, what if i can access the registers of that programmed controller and make my own display and access it through RS232 port located on TAC xenta controllers???
    Same way we do for Schneider electric's plc's like twido, zelio, PM500/800 we have registers available and we can import them on any other system.
    Is it possible to get memory map or register informations of Tac xenta controllers.
    What do you say guys.

Take a look at the Distech EC-Display. No graphics except the 'splash screen' but will allow access to up to 500 points. Comes with built-in scheduler as well. Not real fancy but for individual controller acess it's a less expensive option. It will also read points anywhere on the FT-10 network.

M.Khan

Dapper, I know Distech very well as i worked on this brand in Saudia Arabia, infact i was the very first one in Riyadh (Saudia Arabia) to program and execute a project on their controllers. But my issue is not to select another controller, i am looking for a cheap solution for display, this is why i have also asked if memory map of Tac xenta controllers are available with anyone or any link to it.

Khan

I have a 451a module with 401, on that 451a I have water temp sensors 07 nos (not from TAC, they are from old installation) from them readings for 2-3 temperature sensors are not updating quickly so any suggestions.

Do you know how to program in Menta?
    If you do then you need to check your filter times on your AI's for the points that are responding slow - anything greater than 0 will mean a slower response time, however you don't want it to respond too fast for numerous reasons so keep that in mind. Also are these the only points responding slow? If there are numerous others you may just have network issues.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Khan

Ok Crab, I Know Menta, i will try to check the filters.
    And yes i have sorted many things in ProjectBuilder now only remaining is that it does not contain stencils for Tac's latest field devices, till time i have only created a new field devices and assigned wiring terminals for it, and it seems to be working, but question arises how i shall indicate 24VDC and common which is suppose to connect in the field device section from xenta controller.
    For Air Handler now i need to know that will the flow diagram be auto generated or we have to make it manually by adding the detail page.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12