ZBOX Configuration

Any one ever have the chance to work with the old zbox'es? Like to get some info on them and the pneumatic control system
    Never Say Die
    Kemp

Talk to someone in service at Brandt. They were the designers and manufacturers.

Zbox configuration and info

He's right, you'll want to contact one of the older engineers at Brandt.

Good luck, they are all custom built. I know the guy that has the drawings but he is in exile!
    "I'm from Texas, what country are you from?"

i have worked on them i think i even have a diagram in my truck...they are unnecessarily over complicated but theyre not that bad

Zbox

Well give the guy a chance to contact Brandt before you tell him it's no use. I know the owners and several techs over there and they are all great guys. Besides that, the Zbox was an industry changing design of which they are very proud-I'm sure they'll enjoy a chance to keep one alive in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by mechanicalgsxr View Post
    i have worked on them i think i even have a diagram in my truck...they are unnecessarily over complicated but theyre not that bad
    I'll 2nd that.

when i said overcomplicated i meant there were more devices than necessary not that they are difficult to work on

I understood your comment.

2 of the last 3 that i have worked on had all their tubes smashed by the genius sheetrockers and the third a welder burned a hole through the main air tube and stuck his welding rod in to plug the hole

I worked on a ton of these as a building engineer in Dallas during the '80s and 90's. The problem I most encountered was the pneumatic system had been butchered by service techs that didn't understand the system. Give me a call or we can discuss it the next time we meet at Lakeland.