Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Antique hvac pics

Do any of you guys know of any web sites or where I can get pictures of "antique" heating and cooling systems? ie:early age of mechanical a/c, boilers etc...

thanks in advance for any info

Maybe Bigbird, Beencool, Robo, Dice, VMC will post there pictures of themselves here
    I dont warranty Tinkeritus

I've got lots of before/after pics from a number of years back, Maybe copy them on cd and send you a copy. SOme 1920s boilers and 1950s furnaces in there. 50/60s heat pumps as well.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

bootlen may have pictures of some of the first units he worked on when he got in the field, they were these big fans that the Egyptians used to wave at the Pharaoh

I don't want to burden you Billy, looking to get some pics printed up and framed for around thr offive. Not an easy commodity to come by.

just take pictures of a block of ice in front of a table top fan

Benncool will have some pictures of the old equipt.

When i first started installing, camera`s wern`t invented yet.

pre 50's carrier weathermaker

i just found this forum while i was searching for info about a very old ac unit that i got from an old diner that was closing . the diner had been there since 1935 .it's an indoor unit, stands 7 or 8 feet tall about 3 feet by 3 feet ,color green , it was still being used when diner closed last month. would you like to make a trade , i'll send some picks and you tell me anyting you may know about antique ac's , like for instance does it have any antique value , is there any collectors out there. or maybe you could point me in a direction to find out more

heres a few from a 1920s plant. They don't run the steam engines here though.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Old pictures or old equipment?

There is a building we have done some work in that has Marlo chill water airhandlers with serial numbers in the teens I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

How's this?

Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

Here, have another.

Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

The only thing I can offer are some pictures of the controls (motor starting) for a 3 phase, water-chiller AC unit that was installed in my house in the 50s. I still have the 3-phase as anything 3-ton or bigger got that at the time. All the other equipment is gone save for a trunk line in the hallway ceiling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast