barber coleman room controller

Im wondering if anyone has a link or info on checking out a proportional room controller by barber coleman mn-SLC-8000, this system it is used on controls water temp going to a autoclave. Im really dont have time to search all over the net, any help would be appreciated
    thanks
    james

Guess he really does not have time to search or check for info or replies

A lot of those were tied to the Beer-Can hydraulic actuators, which were usually the problem, not the controller.
    Those are the strangest design I have ever seen, where the constant-running hydraulic motor is attached to a floating partition and pumps itself forward, pushing the actuator rod...The electric conductors are springs...
    They must be installed piped horizontally with actuator on top or they WILL fail..
    BTW I think tying red to yellow causes it to stroke outward [it has been 20 years..].

I had a couple buildings full of that stuff... Also had an old BC cyber-tronic system, it was a jewel to work on. I think I still have a lot of books on that stuff in the attic, unless the bugs have got to it.
    Mike

The MA and MP Beer Can actuators are also on that site if your looking for TECH info