phoenix controls fume hood help?

I just started a new job and I never worked with phoenix controls before and i got a call for a fume hood in trouble. no one will even give me a wiring diagram. unreal ha?! would any one know were to look besides their site? or a # were i can get a little support without them trying as hard as they can to get one of their guys out here?

I work for an ALC/Phoenix dealer..... my expertise is ALC but I know a little about Phoenix. If I don't know maybe I can find answers for you. What Phoenix system do you have analog, Celeris I or Celeris II? I have done some basic things on analog. What area are you in?
    HotRod

Controls..some days your a hero, some days your a zero. Direct acting since 1992.

phoenix controls fume hood help

You didn't describe the problem, or what flavor controls you are working with, but since this is some sort of lab application I would recommend you guys hire the local rep and stay by his side while they fix the problem.

Nothing wrong with admitting you are not familiar with a product, and don't want to risk doing damage to a customers control equipment.

I would agree with krac on this. It would be pretty damaging to your company's reputation to go in blind and possibly cause more problems. Maybe if you do get a rep from Phoenix down there, you can learn a thing or 2 and your company will have techs with experience for future work.

If they asked you what NIST was and you didn't know then they don't want to give you any information...