Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big John,

Please see the spam rule notice at the top of page.

Good article BTW.

Thanks

Ahhh sorry. I just want people to know what they are in for so they can prepare.

John, your already in a welfare state....Only difference the welfare is going to the billionaires that got us in this mess and the war profiteers like Haliburton, that are so concerned about getting caught they skip town and incorporate in Dubai.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    Ahhh sorry. I just want people to know what they are in for so they can prepare.
    No problem posting the link, just add a little personal comment and you're good.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Big John,

Please see the spam rule notice at the top of page.

Good article BTW.

Thanks
    I "think" I have been guilty of this, if so I will be more careful to add a comment to any links I post in the future,
    by the way I think it's a "very" fair rule.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Confused

MRcoolingMAGIC, we were "all" placed here on earth by some higher power "mine is God" I don't know who yours is but man come on, the comment you made is just not right period, some of my best friends are Black and would do anything for me and have. I also attend a Church in Houston "Lakewood Church" that has a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic congregation. I personally take your comment as an insult to my friends and my congregation at Church and really wished you would “man up” and apologize and lets move on, the ARP forum wonderful place to voice our opinions, but IMO you went overboard and also broke the rules.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

I wonder if because ARP has a lot of conservative posts he comes to some kind of warped conclusion that conservatives are racists.
    Reality check!! their not!
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I wonder if because ARP has a lot of conservative posts he comes to some kind of warped conclusion that conservatives are racists.
    Reality check!! their not!
    He says he's European and his IP indicates he's posting from London, England. His statements may be socially acceptable there, which is why we're giving him another chance; but using those kind of references here just ain't cool.

racism

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    MRcoolingMAGIC, we were "all" placed here on earth by some higher power "mine is God" I don't know who yours is but man come on, the comment you made is just not right period, some of my best friends are Black and would do anything for me and have. I also attend a Church in Houston "Lakewood Church" that has a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic congregation. I personally take your comment as an insult to my friends and my congregation at Church and really wished you would “man up” and apologize and lets move on, the ARP forum wonderful place to voice our opinions, but IMO you went overboard and also broke the rules.
    Mr Bill

We were taught not to believe in any God....bloody comunism....and i grew up an atheist.

Gents i won't post more of this stuff 'cause obviously some members get offended....

I just have a very bad attitude towards the unjustice...i grew up on my own and my style is wherever i go i go like a tank go through a brick house........

P.S. Just a question: Did you ever hear a french guy terrorist ?

or a brainwashed Italian guy suicidal who wants to blow a ferrari shop
    just for the sake of it and "God " will not "sue " him for this but would give him
    an enernity life.

ALL YOU TROUBLES COME FROM WHO......LOOK AROUND AND YOU WILL SEE....

SORRY A BIT TOO LATE TO GET RID OF THEM...I WILL CALL THEM THEM IN ORDER TO BE A NICE GUY FROM NOW ON.

Quote Originally Posted by MRcoolingMAGIC View Post
    Gents i won't post more of this stuff 'cause obviously some members get offended....

I just have a very bad attitude towards the unjustice...i grew up on my own and my style is wherever i go i go like a tank go through a brick house........

P.S. Just a question: Did you ever hear a french guy terrorist ?

or a brainwashed Italian guy suicidal who wants to blow a ferrari shop
    just for the sake of it and "God " will not "sue " him for this but would give him
    an enernity life.

ALL YOU TROUBLES COME FROM WHO......LOOK AROUND AND YOU WILL SEE....

SORRY A BIT TOO LATE TO GET RID OF THEM...I WILL CALL THEM THEM IN ORDER TO BE A NICE GUY FROM NOW ON.
    Please take a moment and read over the rules so you understand what is/isn't allowed. The link below in my sig line will take you to them.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast