Economizer? Yeah or Neah?

I'm putting two five ton rooftop units (nordyne 14seer duel fuels) in a small bar / music venue. Is it worth it to get an economizer? My concern is that a big problem with high capacity spaces is humidity. When the economizer kicks fully on, will the lack of an operating AC (since the economizer takes over) create humidity problems?

Can happen. Best bet is get an enthalpy control instead of just dry bulb temp changeover so if cool but humid, you don't economize. Some units will do stage 1 as economizer and stage 2 as compressor in case the economizer alone can't do it. Not sure how Nordyne does it.

single enthalpy can cost you in both comfort and economy. Use a comparative enthalpy control if you choose to economize.

Suggestion set up the economizers on ventilation on demand using CO2 as your base. It would solve several problems at once. Here is a link to a white paper that was written on a job I did a few years back over seas.
    http://www.genesisair.com/documents/...akesforIAQ.pdf

single or dual point enthalpy is the way to go. Most cities require economizers
    on anything over 2 or 3 tons anyway. They can save big $ and create a comfortable space.
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!