Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Here are your Obama supporters;

You can't say this is a biased survey because it was done by a liberal; http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=194983
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You can't say this is a biased survey because it was done by a liberal; http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=194983
    Probably true of a lot of his supporters on this forum also.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Too Funny........Robo...When did you start listening to Howard?
    Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.-Albert Einstein..

Quote Originally Posted by chillerfreak View Post
    Too Funny........Robo...When did you start listening to Howard?
    I don't regularly listen to Stern just because I don't always care for the subject matter. I just happened to stumble across that little excerpt.

I personally don't think Howard Stern is any where near as liberal as he tries to come off as being. A lot of more base conservative attitude comes out of Stern on serious matters that are missed by conservatives because they don't listen to Stern and overlooked by liberals because they just don't get it.

I just loved when Michael Jackson was disputing being a child molester. Stern said M.J. should be locked up anyway because if he didn't molest that particular child he was certainly guilty of something.

Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Thought I would toss this in the mix.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

I personally don't think Howard Stern is any where near as liberal as he tries to come off as being. A lot of more base conservative attitude comes out of Stern on serious matters that are missed by conservatives because they don't listen to Stern and overlooked by liberals because they just don't get it.
    I agree 100%....just played it for Mr.s Freak....had to pick her up off the floor...
    Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.-Albert Einstein..

Why are so many folks say they will be voting Democratic this time?

Michael Savage said it best tonight. They are not voting for Obama but against Bush. It's the hate Bush vote. They will vote for a communist just because they don't like Bush. Go figure. It seems like to me we have a lot of folks who should not be allowed the privilege to vote since they will vote against someone who isn't running and for a communist that they know nothing about.

The point is that they are not voting for Obama but against Bush. Wow! While McCain is no cowboy in a white hat like Regan was at least he is an American. Oh well just wanted to throw that comment into the mix in this crazy election.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Sorry Glenn...I said it first in one of my other posts.....Savage had to be stealing my material

Quote Originally Posted by chillerfreak View Post
    Sorry Glenn...I said it first in one of my other posts.....Savage had to be stealing my material
    Well hell he has to get new material every night, he can't be expected to come up with it all by himself all the time you know.
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    Good. The more, the better.

Good. The more, the better.
    Let's work up some original material now robo.
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Let's work up some original material now robo.
    How about this one;

And if you have already posted this, keep your damned mouth shut

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast