Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

What's your opinion...

This is a matter of opinion and opinions are like (well you know) everybody has one.

If after reading this you disagree, Please, no need to reply
    Your opinion is yours and that's fine.

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are from history..

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male extremist.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people... Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:
    For the award winning Act of Stupidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America ... A Male of Muslim descent who is the most extremely liberal Senator in Congress (in other words an extremest) and in his 40s.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Obama...

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,
    'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'

Send this to a friend
    and again. . . Don't reply, Just think about it, it's fact, NOT fiction.
    Last edited by MrsWrangler; 10-13-2008 at 10:20 AM. Reason: I'm not the author. Facts aren't checked for authenticity.

Right on
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

My sister's mother-in-law says she has to vote for Obama. Since he is the anti-christ it won't matter who votes against him and she's never 'not voted' in her life (Democrat) so she has to.

I'm not sure what logic that is or how she came to that decision...but it is scary..
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Oh, and they don't own a computer and have never been on 'the internets'...
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    My sister's mother-in-law says she has to vote for Obama. Since he is the anti-christ it won't matter who votes against him and she's never 'not voted' in her life (Democrat) so she has to.

I'm not sure what logic that is or how she came to that decision...but it is scary..
    Sounds like she deserves a communist goverment ran by Muslim extremists. I hope she gets a good education after the election. It might be in a reeducation camp. They ran those for more than 15 years in Nam after the defeat.

All goverment officals, military officers including the noncoms, anti communist politicians, religious leaders and police had to endure that. Quite a few died during the ordeal. But that is fine with some here who think the VC and NVA were just trying to overthrow a "corrupt" regime. Check it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reeducation_camp

The estimate is that up to 2,000,000 went to the camps and up to 100,000 have died there. Regan got the communist regime of Vietnam to agree to release the remaining prisoners in 1989 and that was the third and last big influx of Vietnamese refuges into the US. I love to here some claim that this was a popular revolution and that the S. Vietnamese goverment was oppressive. What a joke. They need to go to one of the camps or be shot in my opinion.
    Last edited by glennac; 10-12-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Of COURSE he’s the Antichrist! He’s a democrat! seriously, maybe he is the Antichrist, maybe he isn’t. The point is you can’t REALLY know who the Antichrist is until he/she reveals him/herself. Heck, I could be the Antichrist . If anything, calling this guy the Antichrist is a compliment. It speaks of his natural charisma and ability to lead others. Those are qualities that the Antichrist will have… supernaturally so. To suggest that this guy could be the AC is to compliment his talents. And of course there is the popular (if not very well founded belief) that the Antichrist will, in the beginning, be a great humanitarian, and the most beloved leader ever seen. I would like to be that, if I could skip the whole Antichrist thing.

Here’s a though, maybe Obama ISN’T the Antichrist, maybe he is some totally innocent guy who has very similar qualities (leadership, wisdom, charisma), that God put here to get us used to people with these qualities so that when the REAL Antichrist comes, we will all be fooled! duhn duhn DUH!.

Hey, I won’t say whether or not I think he’s the big AC, but either way it doesn’t matter. It is not your knowledge of who the AC is or not that will save you. It is your faith in Jesus, how you act on that faith, and the forgiveness of your sin through him.

I do not think that Obama is the Antichrist that will have the false prophet and will cause the world to take a mark in their hand or forehead. He can not be ….This one comes from a revived roman empire and his name will equal 666.
    But, it is alarming that he will not salute the flag. he will not say one nation under God. He will not place his hand over his heart when the national anthem is played.
    I do not understand why people would vote for one that has Muslim background and acts this way. This is hatred for us. it causes division.
    It is so odd. something is blinding the people. There must be some reason for it….?

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWrangler View Post
    According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.
    First off it is the Book of Revelation, not Revelations and two the Book of Revelation does NOT say that the antichrist will be a man in his 40's or of Muslim decent. Look it up.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.asp
    Last edited by chaard; 10-12-2008 at 06:08 PM.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    First off it is the Book of Revelation, not Revelations and two the Book of Revelation does NOT say that the antichrist will be a man in his 40's or of Muslim decent. Look it up.
    In all fairness to Mrs. Wrangler I don't believe she wrote this because I got this exact thing in an email a couple days ago I "think" she just felt it to be true in her opinion.

Now when she wrote this (If after reading this you disagree, Please, no need to reply Your opinion is yours and that's fine) I hope she knew she was going to get replies anyway.

Chaard, I agree The term "Anti-Christ" never appears in the "Book of Revelation".
    "The Beast" mentioned in Revelation is thought to be a Roman Emperor who persecuted Christians.
    Ronald Regan was thought to be the Anti-Christ by some people
    All these end time cults end up being wrong. How many times have Jehovah's Witnesses' declared a date for the end of the world?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Did y'all get a chance to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vJcVgJhNaU

I agree something is wrong with that guy. If he get's a grievous head wound.

I was reading where ACORN registered the burger king, wendy,ronald mcdonald and the antichrist to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I was reading where ACORN registered the burger king, wendy,ronald mcdonald and the antichrist to vote.
    LMAO

You forgot Mr. Clean and the Tooth Fairy.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

my opinion is that about half of statements 1 -13 in the o.p. are false.

A 19 yr. old female student from Beaufort, SC, attending college in FL received a form from ACORN to register to vote in FL. She already has registered in SC. She now has the opportunity to register in FL as well. Absentee vote in SC. Vote at the polls on election day in FL.

Scary!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast