Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I got the approval finally to purchase the software as long as it is under 1k
    So now just deciding if should use NL-Util or Circon.

I have used Circon NI and it's OK and is stable. Binding is slow and the subsequent list is not so hot. But you can print a bind report. I have only dabbled with NL220 and I really like that for binding but I don't know anything about NL-Util.

Thanks for the info looks like I am going to get Circon since NL220 is 2k
    And I had a hard enough time getting them ok to do anything. NL-Util in demo should do other things I need.

You will end up getting NL220 after Trane researches LNS platforms and makes that their defacto standard...

Well made the jump and got manger to purchase Circon for the databas creation. Was not a hard sell once I put together a presentation as to why we should use it. Our parent office is not doing any integration as they only use the BCU but we here locally are starting to see integration more and more with LON. So far is going very well on my end except cannot get the integrator to take an interest and coordinate with me up front. So documenting everything and he gets what he gets. I have been told that the Jace can autodiscover my LNS database so should go well. I must say it is good to be working with LNS again and not Rover or the BCU I look forward to Trane going to Tridium or LNS. Most of the old independant Trane offices I hear are still Tridium.

Quote Originally Posted by dave2142 View Post
    So far is going very well on my end except cannot get the integrator to take an interest and coordinate with me up front.
    That's too bad. Sounds like they must be a real forward thinking group. Even if it turns out that everything goes as smooth as silk, a little up-front coordination shouldn't kill them.
    But I'll bet they'll get much more interested in coordination when it comes time for their work.

Good luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234