Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I wonder if all my friends are voting republican again

Harry built around 70 homes a year and did some grading, now he builds around 5 homes a year and went from 4 grading crews to 1.If you are looking for some good earth moving equipment Harry has a million dollars worth he might sell behind his shop.
    Larry did hvac work for over 20 years then he got out of it and started a limo co. At $4 a gallon a limo gets 2 1/2 miles to a dollar now.
    John made over 80 g's a year working for his brother in laws hvac co, as head of new construction. Now he is selling cars and doing side work.
    And there is my brother in law Tom who was a union welder, now he makes gutters at a 1/3 of what he used to make.

Out of the four I think Larry might be the only one to vote democrate,I know he felt the pain of the Bush economy back in 05 when gas was around $3 a gallon, way before Harry,John and Tom felt the pain of the housing bubble.

There will be plenty of Republicans voting on the Republican ticket this year. Look for More as the Party kicks out it detrimental associates and returns to its real base. Good by Prosperity Evangelicals, addios compassionate conservatives, same toSBA confluents.

Hopefully they have sense enough to know what a president is or isn't responsible for. I also hope they know that the congress has constitutional authority over some of the laws that would concern these issues and that some of them began in former congresses and/or administrations.

But if they previously voted Republican, they probably already know these things.

Hey k fridge what part of Atlanta are you in

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    Hey k fridge what part of Atlanta are you in
    West side, kinda in-between Dallas and Douglassville.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    West side, kinda in-between Dallas and Douglassville.
    In between dallas and douglassville would be vicksburg,miss. study up

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    In between dallas and douglasville would be vicksburg,miss. study up
    Wrong state Bubbamanko

Wrong state Bubbamanko
    just adding some humor, since you closed that other thread before I got a chance to add some CREDIBLE substance

just adding some humor, since you closed that other thread before I got a chance to add some CREDIBLE substance
    It's the same video that's in Boot's thread. You can rag on that one if you want.

It's the same video that's in Boot's thread. You can rag on that one if you want.
    I would not give Farrakhan the pleasure of my ears hearing him speak

I would not give Farrakhan the pleasure of my ears hearing him speak
    I can see that your therapy sessions are going well there ace. You have had several posts in a row without an antibush dialog. Keep it up there I always felt that you could be rehabilitated. Good man.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I can see that your therapy sessions are going well there ace. You have had several posts in a row without an antibush dialog. Keep it up there I always felt that you could be rehabilitated. Good man.
    come on glenn ,I've never been anti bush, just highly critical

Its not the Presidents fault !

A set of circuntances beyond our control has taken effect ;
    What is Congress doing about it!
    "We the people" need "real people" with backbone/truth/ethics to face the challenges of today.
    Its has got to the snow ball effect , its all going downn hill .
    Now how are "we the people " going to stop this ?????
    CALL YOU'RE Representive and tell him & her "youre MAD " for the bailout.
    We "ASK" & leave this question for all to read:
    ONE Issue : the bailout.
    What effect is this going to do for each one of "us" !
    After you're have reasoned within your'self , then get "mad" and call the politicians to "held them accountable" to "WE THE PEOPLE" not the big $ bailout for their mistakes of lending $ to the "people" not able to pay the
    mortage , becuase they loan officers "lied " about that person's income.
    Personal resposibility goes a long way and in hand to the American Dream !
    Matt 7:12 The Golden Rule
    "Do for others what you would like them to do for you. This summary of all is taught in the law and the prophets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast