Airco Mechanical, Inc. is a commercial HVAC Contractor in the Tampa Bay area with work across the State of Florida. Our Company has been established for 17 years and has a 40 person employee force. Our range of projects includes Health Care Facilities with surgery suites, ISO Class 1-8 Clean Rooms, Laboratories, Corporate Facilities, Retail Facilities, and Restaurants. The Systems we work with vary from Central Chilled and Hot Water Plants, Water Source Heat Pump Systems, Package and Split Direct Expansion Systems and Airside systems such as Variable Frequency, Constant Volume and Air to Air Energy Recovery.
Airco Mechanical is a growing company that is looking for a self-motivated skilled Senior to Mid-Level Service Technicians that have an aptitude towards the HVAC industry. Candidates will be traveling throughout the State to different commercial locations. Approximately 60-70% of work requires travel during the week (sometimes overnight stays), lodge and per diem covered by the company. A company vehicle is provided.
Service Technician Skill Set:
- Must have at least 5 years experience and training.
- Proficient in repair of commercial HVAC systems, refrigeration systems, chiller systems, boiler systems and steam systems.
- Knowledge in repair of electrical systems and central control systems.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures for HVAC.
- Familiar with refrigerant and Hydronic systems components.
- Received or aiming to receive NATE Certification.
- Must have a valid Florida Drivers License.
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test/Background check.
For more information, check our website at www.airco-mechanical.com or call at 727-547-9700. Resumes may be sent to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place!