Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Friggin welfare state!

Im getting sick of seeing Obama Biden signs on peoples lawns and have decided to tack on additional service fee if I am called to a home with one.

WERD & Sheit!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Is it a wonder the McCain camp quit wasting their campaign money and time there?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I cant blame the man...I think Bush did the same thing.

If your not preachin hand outs and entitlments, you dont stand a chance here in MI.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Is it a wonder the McCain camp quit wasting their campaign money and time there?
    Sock it to um. I hope you even go a little more if they start trying to sell the commie to you.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Im getting sick of seeing Obama Biden signs on peoples lawns and have decided to tack on additional service fee if I am called to a home with one.

WERD & Sheit!
    You are going to let them know that there is a additional fee because of the signs before you start work, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Remodeltdt01 View Post
    You are going to let them know that there is a additional fee because of the signs before you start work, aren't you?
    Nope, Im handleing it like a true democrat. I will stick the hidden fees in a bill that there going to love!

Theodore Roosevelt

If I were to add the charges I would tell them first. That's the honest thing to do, but that's just me.

Since when did capitalism and honesty become synonymous?

Theodore Roosevelt

Honesty is a moral issue.

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.

-Thomas Jefferson

Theodore Roosevelt

Is it that you feel too insecure in your beliefs to tell your customers or is it you take pleasure in being dishonest with them?

What ever happen to...

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Nope, Im handleing it like a true democrat. I will stick the hidden fees in a bill that there going to love!
    What ever happen to... "Treat other as you would like to be treat"
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Quote Originally Posted by Remodeltdt01 View Post
    Is it that you feel too insecure in your beliefs to tell your customers or is it you take pleasure in being dishonest with them?

Well he could just say he has included it in his price and the hike will be used to help the poor folks that
    can't afford to get there a/c fixed isn't that the Democratic way?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast