Who needs "that 70's show" ?
Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 110
  1. #1

    Who needs "that 70's show" ?

    Why is it that when I read some of the threads on here I feel like I am watching That 70’s show.
    Some of the threads on here go way off the deep end, bordering on paranoid schizophrenia.
    Reading some of this stuff is like watching Hyde and the gang sitting in the circle getting smoked up, and talking about how the government is out to get them.
    Some of these people could have made a mint in Hollywood writing for That 70’s show or cheech and chong.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,488

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Leave Wolfstrike alone.
    Thats not who I am talking about, but he could be added to the list.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,926
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    Why is it that when I read some of the threads on here I feel like I am watching That 70’s show.
    Some of the threads on here go way off the deep end, bordering on paranoid schizophrenia.
    Reading some of this stuff is like watching Hyde and the gang sitting in the circle getting smoked up, and talking about how the government is out to get them.
    Some of these people could have made a mint in Hollywood writing for That 70’s show or cheech and chong.
    Are you stalking me?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,488
    Some of us are just passionate in our beliefs. You probably have different beliefs you are just as passionate about.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    What's the '70's show'?

    Maybe something I've never been interested in....seeing as I wasn't born until the late '60's?
    Or is it something I've never been interested in because....it's on fluff TV or something?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    What's the '70's show'?

    Maybe something I've never been interested in....seeing as I wasn't born until the late '60's?
    Or is it something I've never been interested in because....it's on fluff TV or something?
    If you don't know then your out of touch with America

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Houston,Tx.
    Posts
    15,785
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    What's the '70's show'?
    WHAT? it's the best show on the tube, I have almost all the seasons on DVD except the first
    season and season 8 don't start watching it, it's addictive. I like Donna and Red the best.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

    "Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    If you don't know then your out of touch with America
    I would be out of touch with America by not watching a show based three decades ago?

    I don't watch soap operas, daytime talk shows, car races, musicals or cartoons either.
    So what?

    I do watch history shows, good dramas and a few other things on TV but, our set isn't on much beyond that--is that a requirement for living in this country now?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    WHAT? it's the best show on the tube, I have almost all the seasons on DVD except the first
    season and season 8 don't start watching it, it's addictive. I like Donna and Red the best.
    What network/channel is this show on? Y'all do realize that not everyone has a million channel package nor do they need it?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jax Fl.
    Posts
    1,943
    I do not watch the show either since it glorifies an era that I lived through. It teaches our kids today to enjoy the messed up morals and Ideas that those of us in the Hippie Generation were infected with. Thank God I was cured!

    This is every bit as wise as having the contagious disease ICU ward in the loading ramp crowds of the subway...

  12. #12
    I guess getting turned down for prom can scar some one for life.
    Last edited by mikethe ductman; 10-07-2008 at 04:14 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Houston,Tx.
    Posts
    15,785
    Quote Originally Posted by JRINJAX View Post
    I do not watch the show either since it glorifies an era that I lived through. It teaches our kids today to enjoy the messed up morals and Ideas that those of us in the Hippie Generation were infected with.

    Wow! you are way out there your not cured at all, so I guess it's better for our Children to watch some of today's good moral shows like Family Guy, yea Family Guy has more morals than the 70's show. What someone watches "should" have nothing to do with the way they act in life, if so they should not even watch some Church services because I have seen some Pastors that I would not expose my kids to. Hey I am from the Hippie Generation and run a very honest "drug free" successful business for over 30 years, some folks are just to paranoid.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

    "Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event