So i finally got a quote in a hybrid system. Price not posted, however I would love to hear your criteque and comments, along with any questions that I should ask. Its a proposal with super duct - so I must see what the variable will be if I go with sheetmetal
here it is....
2 Zone Evolution Hybrid Heating and Cooling System
Zone 1 – Entire 1st Floor
Zone 2 – Entire 2nd Floor
1. Install Two (2) Bryant Evolution Ultra High Efficiency Two Speed Puron 410A Heat Pumps with Two (2) Bryant Evolution Deluxe Variable Speed Gas Furnaces, each equipped with a Air Conditioning Coil, sized to heat loss/gain calculations as follows:
Zone 1 – 95% Efficiency Furnace with 3 Ton Coil and 3 Ton Heat Pump Achieving 15 SEER and 11.5 EER*
Zone 2 – 80% Efficiency Furnace with 2 Ton Coil and 2 Ton Heat Pump Achieving 15 SEER and 11.7 EER**
2. Install Nineteen (19) Outlets
3. Install Two (2) Bryant Evolution Controls
4. Install One (1) Condensate Pump with Safety Switch
5. Install Two (2) Refrigerant Linesets and Charge As Per manufacturer Specifications
6. Install Venting Only of One (1) Stove, One (1) Dryer and Three (3) Bathrooms
7. Install All Ductwork. All ductwork to be Super Ductboard
8. All Grills to be white and Registers to be brown, all from Hart & Cooley
9. All Low Voltage Connections
10. Obtain Necessary Permit
11. Start and Test System
So what sticks out here as not right ( If anything) what should i get clarification on?
any comments appreciated.
thanks again folks