Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Post Likes

    Question Butyl-Lined Gloves

    I have not been able to find these type of gloves from my HVAC wholesaler? Johnstones does not carry them.

    Grainger has them but they call them Butyl Rubber gloves to protect you from chemicals spills and heat. You would also think they would protect you from refrigerant freezing your hand if accidentally released?

    Anyone have a good site for HVAC Butyl-Lined gloves?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Post Likes
    check out
    "when in doubt...jump it out"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    North Richland Hills, Texas
    Post Likes
    You may have better luck finding coated gloves that have a cotton liner, which would be better for refrigerant handling than rubber lined gloves.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.