Post Likes

Tying User Name to Contractor Locator Map

It would be nice if the Contractor Locator had a way to locate the associated member here on line---Is that possible or is it already there and I don't see it?

Looking for a contractor in Salt Lake, found a couple but I know everybody by the user name

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lkapigian View Post
    It would be nice if the Contractor Locator had a way to locate the associated member here on line---Is that possible or is it already there and I don't see it?

Looking for a contractor in Salt Lake, found a couple but I know everybody by the user name
    Many members who want their business highlighted on the AOP Contractor Locator Map prefer to keep their H-Talk identities private. As the AOP map-maker, I know the map software we use doesn't have the option to create a cross-reference as such.

If any member wishes to, he has the option to add it to his company's map information. To do this, send a PM to icemeister or Dad requesting the change.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    Many members who want their business highlighted on the AOP Contractor Locator Map prefer to keep their H-Talk identities private. As the AOP map-maker, I know the map software we use doesn't have the option to create a cross-reference as such.

If any member wishes to, he has the option to add it to his company's map information. To do this, send a PM to icemeister or Dad requesting the change.
    It would seem valuable, I know on more than 1 occasion I have had the need to locate a contractor outside my area--We all know each other by user name ( good or bad ) We don't necessarily know who each other works for. If I am going to refer someone, it would be nice to know where I am sending them