+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Hyper Heat Ductless

Post Likes

First Hyper Heat Ductless

Three head hyper heat system from Mitsubishi. Only got pics of two heads, junction box and OD unit. Unit sized for another (future head in office)

Main room, ran lines through existing return air duct from old unit

Finish Main unit

Second in kitchen area

Finished Kitchen

Main bedroom

NO FINISH PIC

Control box in mechanical room

Out door Unit

Post Likes
    Nice work. Love the Hyperheat here in Minnesota. Where did you find to run all the drains?
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

Post Likes
    Looks nice and clean. Smart idea using old system for runs. Didn't realize the junction box was that big. Any chance you could share the floor layout and location of units? Needing more info on whole home design. All the ones I have done so far are easy and small footprint.

Post Likes
    Lucky enough, two of the units used the existing drains from the old gas/ac system which are both above the junction/control box. The other was drain separate.

Post Likes
    That junction is the larger one out of two. This is their 5 head unit, they have a 3 head one too. This wasn't really a whole house setup, mainly the down stairs. The home has two other complete conventional systems up stairs. As for a drawing, its an older home with way too many nooks and crannies to draw. Pretty much place one head in each main room, Living, kitchen and quest bed.

Heres the home

6. Likes captube liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Looks like a nice home. I understand on not doing the layout. If you have time after the startup, let me know how well it conditions the bathrooms/halls/closets... No worries if you don't have time. I'm just glad you were able to post this in the first place.

Post Likes
    What's the total BTU's? Nice work.

Sent from Western Union Quadroplex using Crapatalk
    listen > talk

Post Likes
    36000 btu a/c 45k heat

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in