GE Electric deep fat fryer HELP!

Where can I get service info for GE commercial appliances...specifically an electric deep fat fryer. Someone called me about one they are having problems with. It appears as though they don't have a high limit cutoff and a bad t'stat. I'm not sure which replacements to use and can't find any manuals online......HELP

GE fryers are obsolete and have been for many years.I don't even bother trying to repair, I inform customer that its time to buy a new one.

As eyezoftheworld said they are obsolete, parts are extremely hard to find and are expensive when you do find them. I was glad when we junked the last four that we had in our school system this past year.

Thanks for the replies. I still see a fair number of them out there. I had no idea they were so old. I guess if I had given it serious thought I would have. Because I have seen them for 25 years. I will pass along the info to my customer. I have told him that the unit is a fire hazard with a non operating high limit cutoff. Economic times are tough and I know this restaurant is having a hard time......thanks

G.E. was taken over years ago by Hobart. you might try them for parts, but as stated: parts are hard to find...