Thread: York ISN Recip Pak Control

Post Likes

Confused York ISN Recip Pak Control

Hi everyone, Wondering if anyone has any info on the ISN Reciprocating Pak Control. It's on a York YCAJ99XU7 air cooled chiller. I believe there is a faulty board in the control panel, because when circuit 1 fails on low oil pressure, it shows in the history alarms 1 kpa psig, 4 kpa psig and 3 kpa psig for suction, discharge and oil pressures. But, once reset, it all runs fine for an hour or so, then faults again. I have yet to be around the chiller when it faults like this!! Also, when system shuts down, forced by switching off toggle switch, compressor does not pump down, it just stops straight away.(P.s. Liquid line solenoids work ok). All, tranduces read o.k when machine is operating. I am after any information on the boards, if available. I have had a lot a trouble trying to get anything on this machine. Your helpwould be greatly appreciated. Cheers CHILL BILL.

Post Likes
    Whats the year on this machine? Is this the micro with the 2 or 4 (can't remember that far back, sad I know!!!!) little rotary dials you have to turn to get the readings and alarms etc? Has the little bat handle toggle switches? I have been looking for some info for you but need to be sure we're on the same machine here.

Mike

Post Likes

York ISN Recip pak

Hi Mike,
    Not sure what year the machine is, but it doesn't have the wagon wheel controls you are talking about. It has the digital display, with the toogle switches located on the micro processor board to switch off individual circuits. I have already received the IOM on the YCAJ150-230 models. It is all pretty similar layout and controls for YCAJ99UX. So, hopefully it should get me out of trouble. Thanks for your help. Eveyone is so helpful and generous on this site, it's great.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in