Looking for refrigeration educational resources.

I am an experienced NATE certified residential/commercial HVAC tech who has been dabbling in some refrigeration, since my boss has some friends in the area that own restaurants. Now I have the bug, and want to learn more. I have fixed a few ice machines, walk-ins and reach-ins, just using my fundamentals and my low/med temp class in college way back. What I am looking for is information that will help me master my craft, and move from dabbler to full-blown refrigeration tech. Can anyone help me find some educational resources appropriate for my level of knowledge? Information I would find useful is standard storage temperatures, superheat requirements for low/med temp, blah blah blah.

Online training, good books, or anything at least semi-local to the NC Crystal Coast would be helpful.

I am now on my "15 posts" quest for pro access because I am sure there is good information there.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

Erin
    Last edited by doubleehvac; 09-26-2008 at 06:18 PM. Reason: adding info

the book commercial refrigeration for ac technicians, by dick wirz. also, join rses. their resources can be invaluable.

Welcome to this sight doubleehvac this is a great place to find all kind's of info.Dig around and get your post count up and apply for pro membership
    ton's of info and you will have access to the EF.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Thanks for your help, just moved down to NC from PA in May and I cannot find RSES down here, but I am still looking,,, I appreciate it.

Erin