looking for absrbrtek

Hello absrbtek,
    Learned from stickerhead you are also part of CSG as am I.I would like to speak with you about some broad absorbers we are working on.Me CSG Sac. Ca.
    I dont know which is best way maybe what area of CSG and I Can go from there if stickerhead wasn't on annual trip I would find you that way I had spoke with B.S. about some guys on here while in Tx. attending Handbell Class.Looking foward to talking to you.

I think we spoke this morning about the Broad absorber with the hole in the HTG.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

Yes we did.Thank you have fun w/ chiller rob in DC.

broad absorber sounds chinese to me.you mean the one with the stainless tubes in the burner.can you say junk..

carriertechny

Is Rich still there?

Carrier's last absorber guru (Rich) is no longer there.

Sorry to hear that.
    Probably why I haven't heard from for some time.
    Hope he's doing well.

Yes it is a chinese abs. and so far not so good.this particular unit is direct fired and I dont believe it has stainless tubes in burner section.The burner itself is pretty nice though. Unit quiet But not very serviceable and no technical info availiable.Also it seems as though Broad will not give out info and trys to cover up defiencies.By the way absrbrtek factory guy that was on site with us was recently let go I think he told us more than he was supposed to on unit that is less than 2 yrs old.

Hes probably in that little prison cell they have at the factory in Changsha. When I was over in China I was told I ask to many questions when I asked about the prison cell with the armed guard at the factory. I'm guessing they had to many production issues with the guy. Probably beat him with a rubber hose, then jailed him for awhile. Nothing would surprize me after my trip over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by cntrlvalchiller View Post
    By the way absrbrtek factory guy that was on site with us was recently let go I think he told us more than he was supposed to on unit that is less than 2 yrs old.

Hey Abs going out on a limb here but you seem to have been around the block in the absorber market. I am lucky to have the best absorber guy I have ever seen as my boss he travels all over the world doing start ups and service at pulp mills etc. His initials are JK know him by chance. Just curious

MM,
    Seen lots of absorbers over my time, probably too many. JK does not ring a bell, but then your probably 3,000 miles away.

Like I said just a shot in the dark my boss seems to know people everywhere and the contacts he has are unbelievable. Maybe after I have 40 plus years in this business the same may be said about me who knows. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    Hey Abs going out on a limb here but you seem to have been around the block in the absorber market. I am lucky to have the best absorber guy I have ever seen as my boss he travels all over the world doing start ups and service at pulp mills etc. His initials are JK know him by chance. Just curious
    Is that ever the truth. Those absorber techs are worth their weight in gold. Back in 1986 my company hired a tech from New York, flew him in and he put his hands and hammer to work and in no more than half an hour our absorber was up and running. He said, he loved the spaghetti factory down on the landing. Heck of a nice guy and paid well for his smarts.