Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama on guns

Obama may say he will not take our guns, but the fact is this:IF Obama gets elected, the most anti-gun congress ever will be in session. Lead by Joe Biden, followed by Nancy Pelosy, Diane Fienstein, Barbara Boxer, Chuck Schummer, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy and every other democrat in office.

Barak isn't going to have to do anything but sign the papers when they cross his desk. That way he can honestly claim he "tried" to keep our guns.

mark this post: By 2010, this country will be disarmed, if Barak Obama gains the Whitehouse
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Not this household....

If they are going to force me to be a criminal by owning a gun then I'll take my chances in supreme court.

Maybe that's what it will take for the second American revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    Not this household....

If they are going to force me to be a criminal by owning a gun then I'll take my chances in supreme court.

Maybe that's what it will take for the second American revolution.
    I'm in, were do I sign up

<happy>
    Last edited by jmac00; 09-25-2008 at 09:39 PM.

If they try to get mine..I'll tell 'em. I sold them to buy gas....

Quote Originally Posted by andserco View Post
    If they try to get mine..I'll tell 'em. I sold them to buy gas....
    unfortunately, mine are registered with the state and are easily traced

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I'm in, were do I sign up
    Me, too, but leave off the smiley.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Obama may say he will not take our guns, but the fact is this:IF Obama gets elected, the most anti-gun congress ever will be in session. Lead by Joe Biden, followed by Nancy Pelosy, Diane Fienstein, Barbara Boxer, Chuck Schummer, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy and every other democrat in office.

Barak isn't going to have to do anything but sign the papers when they cross his desk. That way he can honestly claim he "tried" to keep our guns.

mark this post: By 2010, this country will be disarmed, if Barak Obama gains the Whitehouse
    LOL.....I wonder who is the unlucky SOB who has to go door to door and collect them. Any volunteers??
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

unfortunately, mine are registered with the state and are easily traced
    You, my friend, live in the wrong state!

Hubby and I were discussing what in the house is 'registered' and we have only one handgun that is. And that was in another county a long time ago when he was still active duty Air Force.

And my father has a veritable arsenal, none of which are required to be 'registered' in this state. We Missourians tend to cling to our guns, our heritage, our rights.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Smile

I just read "The Grapes of Wrath" for the second time.

First time I was a kid and it meant nothing.

Its a story about the great depression, and a family leaving their home and all the hardships looking for work along the way to Kaliforina. It did not have a happy ending.

As an adult, reading this, (it must have be written by a democrat) all along their starving way, not once, did it mention hunting or fishing for food.

I have guns, line and hooks,, I won't go hungry. Nuff said.

Oh,, and they are NOT registered. Deer rifles (sniper rifles) to air rifles. No paper
    Well, that concealed carry license gives them a hint;-)

Yeah, hunting for existence would have been 'bad'....
    Deer season starts very shortly in Missouri. We're getting ready! Dad's starting to think of pheasants in Iowa too...then there are the rabbits, turkey, the quail, the ducks and geese.
    Yeah, a person that is against hunting might go hungry if they couldn't buy food. But, I seem to remember our 'founding fathers' (Mayflower period) having a bountiful harvest sometime in November. And I know they didn't get their table fixins from the grocery store!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    You, my friend, live in the wrong state!

Hubby and I were discussing what in the house is 'registered' and we have only one handgun that is. And that was in another county a long time ago when he was still active duty Air Force.

And my father has a veritable arsenal, none of which are required to be 'registered' in this state. We Missourians tend to cling to our guns, our heritage, our rights.
    No kidding I live in a state that votes for people that come from other states to be our Senator. I live in the Tax state, I live in the anti-gun-you should not defend yourself state.

I live in the State of Chuck Schumer, Hillary Clinton.............I'm kind of wondering why I stay here

You know...

When they arrive to take my gun...

They will hear one speech over and over:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hpwM4Jjyrs
    http://video.google.com/videosearch?...um=4&ct=title#

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast