iLon Vision upgrade to CS3

Does anyone know what patches/updates are needed to upgrade from Contribute to CS3?

I have searched but have not found that info.

Thanks

You have to purchase the upgrade from Adobe

I have upgraded to CS3 but Vision no longer works with CS3. I may have done something wrong when I installed the CS3 but I do not have acces to the iLon button in Contribute anymore.

Thanks Dapper. I have the iLon button and all of the drop down items but no funtionality. It alows me to click on the object but it does nothing. I also get a "can not copy page to computer" error when trying to edit some pages. I am going to fiddle with it for awhile before I try reinstalling CS3 again. CS3 takes forever to install.

There is a new update for the ILON100 E3 software it is a SP3 upgrade and it has fixes for CS3 install and then the new vision software is part of the upgrade to this patch.

You first download the downloader and run it then it will download the software for you to install, it will make sure that you are using the lastest LNS driver and Lonmaker version needs to be 3.13 or higher.
    The patch is a large download it is about 400 megs.

Lontshooter

Unhappy

I do have that update, but after uninstalling the iLon Vision and the CS3, I realized that I do not have the iLon e3 disks with me, they are at our office. I have to have them to reinstall the original Vision SW so I can run the update.
    I am not sure why that is not available as a download. (is it?)

thanks

Nuthin but fun.

NO it is not a download from Echelon, because it comes with the purchase of the ILON100 itself. Echelon have never made it a download to my knowledge.

After you reinstall your software make sure to run the updates in order or the SP will not allow you to install them. Install CS3 before you do the SP3 update for the ILON100 as it will ask you for the CS3 software is installed on your machine.

Lontshooter

Thanks, I think I have it all straightened out now. I have paid the price for not staying up to date with SP's and updates, and upgrading a SW component. I guess I should go take care of that flashing 12:00 on the VCR now ( you old guys know what I mean).