Wink Don't put any R-22 in or change that bad Cap.I can gett'em cheaper at Home Depot

These were the orders I got from one of our dear visitors from another country (India) today while doing a standard clean and service. Every time he said something like that I said OK, I guess I can let you do that and I started to put my stuff in the truck. The last time he actually let me get in the truck and crank it before he decided to "let" me finish the job to save himself some time later. My prices were too exorbitant for his taste as he put it. He actually told me the unit had been running fine when in fact it had been down for 2 weeks (his wife told me) He also said it had been serviced last year.......Maybe the last year of the century was what it looked like. I love customers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justbud38134 View Post
    These were the orders I got from one of our dear visitors from another country (India) today while doing a standard clean and service. Every time he said something like that I said OK, I guess I can let you do that and I started to put my stuff in the truck. The last time he actually let me get in the truck and crank it before he decided to "let" me finish the job to save himself some time later. My prices were too exorbitant for his taste as he put it. He actually told me the unit had been running fine when in fact it had been down for 2 weeks (his wife told me) He also said it had been serviced last year.......Maybe the last year of the century was what it looked like. I love customers!!!!
    You should have told him that both the new capacitor and the R-22 were made in India, and that he'd be supporting his homeland if you serviced his system

You gotta love those kind. Every gas station we go to like to barter with me on the price, wanting a discount. Must be a custom or something. My boss said to add a little just to show a discount.