Thread: Echelon iVision

Echelon iVision

I am new to vision and I am using A Echelon iLon 100 E3 and was wondering if there was anyway to control a .gif with a analog point, Like a picture of a damper and if the point is at 15% the picture will show 15% or if the point is at 23% the picture will show 23%? I hope yall can understand what I am wanting and any help will be much appreciated!

You would have to setup presets on the datapoint ie 0% 10% 20% etc, then using the image swapper control use a different static gif for each preset. However unless your datapoint is exactly at one of the presets during polling the image will not change.

Kevin
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse

ctrlguy does a nice job explaining this in this post
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....light=graphics

Does anyone know where to get some graphics? new buttons, switches sliders and duct work???

Ctrlguy does explain in right in that post.

The other opition is that you can write a java script or a flash var to do the same as the image swapper. If you do not know how to write code for these languages then stay with the image swapper.

There are graphics that are in the ILON100 file that you can use to make duct work, otherwise you need to make them a .jpg and import into you web pages thru Contribute and vision.

You can import most anything into the system that web pages will allow.

The programmers guide for the ILON100 E3 will help you with more information about SOAP protocols and how to intergate them into the system.

Lontshooter

Sorry for all these stupid questions I keep having. But I was wondering what I use to translate SNVT_lev_percent to a integer?