Biden disapproves Dem's ads

Wow, Obama losing support from his own runningmate.

Asked about the negative tone of the campaign, and this ad in particular, during an interview broadcast Monday by the "CBS Evening News," Obama's running mate, Sen. Joe Biden, said he disapproved of it.

"I thought that was terrible, by the way," Biden said.

Asked why it was done, he said: "I didn't know we did it and if I had anything to do with it, we'd have never done it."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/...en_campaign_ad
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Not sure why anyone is falling for this mess. Biden's just angling for his future prospects in McCain's administration. He can run the departments in charge of nonsense like the bill here

`(b) Plan Objectives- The objectives of the State Environmental Literacy Plans are as follows:

`(1) Prepare children to understand and address the major environmental challenges facing the United States, such as the relationship of the environment to national security, clean energy, climate change, health risks, and natural disaster resilience.

`(2) Reduce the risk of nature-deficit disorder in students by restoring and increasing field experiences as part of the regular school curriculum and create programs that contribute to healthy life styles through outdoor recreation and sound nutrition.

`(3) Create opportunities for enhanced and ongoing professional development of teachers that improves the environmental content knowledge, skill in teaching about environmental issues, and field-based pedagogical skill base of teachers.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Wow, Obama losing support from his own runningmate.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/...en_campaign_ad
    Well Biden has shocked us all. For the past at least 10 years all we have ever seen from Democrats is hate and outrage at all things Republican and only comments that we never do any thing wrong and we are perfect from them and the commie press. Now for the first time in decades I notice a prominent Democrat actually saying that they have done something wrong against a Republican and say it shouldn't have happened.

I'm sure the other dems will get him back in line shortly. This can't be allowed to continue it is so out of character for them to act like decent Americans and human beings.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

It's the ol' good cop/bad cop ploy. Remember, Slicks "outrage" over photos of him and the China Doll on vacation? Not much after, Monica made the media spot light. MSM helping Obama and Biden??.........NAW!!
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley