Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gatorfan9606 View Post
    were you able to look at the power head sticker on the tev?if its not feeding right i would spend some time on that valve maybe take it apart look at the guts, at the power head make sure the piston is moving freely?
    I'd love to check it out, just can't get near it yet. I will have to work with the manager and schedule a time for the forklift driver to move stuff around. These freezer stocking guys hate to do anything out of the normal routine. For some reason they stack everything up at the back of the box which is right under where I need to be. I asked the forklift guy about it and he was real hesitant. They're on "island time".

Quote Originally Posted by man from trane View Post
    Thanks!

Ok, can someone please humor me and explain what a pressure limited power head does? I'm not familiar with the term. I thought they just controlled superheat by comparing the evap outlet temp to the suction pressure and throttling accordingly. I guess the pressure limiting one does something extra?
    Everything you wanted to know about txv's.http://sporlan.jandrewschoen.com/10-9.pdf
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Quote Originally Posted by man from trane View Post
    They're on "island time".
    Have you ever seen the guys open an ice cream freezer and throw the curtain strips back over something "To let it warm up a little in there before I go in to work" ?
    Ya gotta love the island mentality!

Quote Originally Posted by cctrol View Post
    Have you ever seen the guys open an ice cream freezer and throw the curtain strips back over something "To let it warm up a little in there before I go in to work" ?
    Ya gotta love the island mentality!
    Yeah, they've completely removed the strips. They leave the freezer wide open while they work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12