CSI Control Enclosures

I am looking for a perf panel on a CSI Enclosure 24x24, the perf panel is 20 1/2x20 1/2. Does anyone know who OEM'd these enclosures and panels?
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

TAC of course!

Actually try this one Unity Manufacturing

http://unitymfg.com/
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Quote Originally Posted by crab master View Post
    TAC of course!

Actually try this one Unity Manufacturing

http://unitymfg.com/

Woot! Can you give me a more precise link I thought they were made by Siemens, worst case scenario I'm going to pull the exsisting perf out, bring it back to the shop gut it and redo it

I am pretty sure crab is right. Unity was making those panels OEM way back in the CSI days. You probably will not find them in their general catalog. Timing is everything, to bad I threw out a bunch of those panels with the back plates a few months ago.

Maybe try calling them direct and tell them that you are looking for an TAC/CSI OEM product and it is obsolete as far as TAC is concerned. I think those panels became a legacy part around 2004.

Hey guys as usual crab was right on, only problem is I measured perf panel at 20 1/2x20 1/2 and the guy at unity thought they were 21x21. Does anyone have a cutsheet on the original CSI enclosures?

Your making me go to the archive vault………..

Give this a try.

Good luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by twisted pair View Post
    Your making me go to the archive vault………..

Give this a try.

Good luck.
    LOL, that sheet gives a different back plate size than the other 2 already given, thanks for digging that out for me though tp.

Quote Originally Posted by joey791 View Post
    Hey guys as usual crab was right on

I found a new signature!

Also in all reality do you not think you can make the slightly oversized perf fit? Its been quite awhile since I've been in a CSI cabinet but from memory it just bolts in and worst case scenario you will have to trim two sides. Most of the panels I deal with have at least one inch clearance all the way around the perf - anyway just another thought, or go to a sheet metal/machine shop and have some kind of back panel made that you can bolt in place. We've made numerous back panels from sheet metal in our retrofits, although I know some AHJ don't like that, due to the "UL" Listing now not being "valid" but not sure of your area. Anyway I won't get started on that subject.
    Last edited by crab master; 09-24-2008 at 03:11 AM.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Happy to be someone's sig line

This was a shot in the dark thing crab, having or not having wont hurt me either way. The current job the whole chill water plant is in manual, pumps, towers, chillers, everything so I actually have the luxury of pulling the perf and controller and bringing it back to the shop to do the new install. I was just seeing if I could nail down the exact perf anywhere, build the new panel and bring it to the job, 6 one way, half a dozen another but I know the exsisting perf is right so I rather not take a chance on the new one being off.
    Last edited by joey791; 09-24-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: clarifying the last statement

Joey - we made perf panels all the time. You just take some basic measurements and bend it up. Any local fab shop can do this for you and PC it white or whatever color it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sysint View Post
    Joey - we made perf panels all the time. You just take some basic measurements and bend it up. Any local fab shop can do this for you and PC it white or whatever color it is.
    Yeah but its no big deal, the exsisting perf will work but thanks for the input