There in. IQ 23 SEER (NuTone)

Just wanted to share with ya'll. I did lots of research and talked on here with many and decided to go with the 23 SEER IQ systems. 4 of them to be exact. House is still under construction and we won't be moving in till Feb '09. Here are a couple of pictures of the install job. Also have the MacDaddy Hot water heater in the last picture too. A.O. Smith Vertex 100 96% efficient.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Wow! What is with all of that flex duct. This can't possibly be the final product. Must have had a special.

You bought a very high end product. I can't believe they installed it that way!
    Its a good Life!

Each unit is located very close to the vents they serve. Strategically placed them so they wouldn't have but just a very short distance between them and where they blow out. (whatever the industry term is for that) Doesn't seem to be too big of an issue to me?

Can't see any pictures, what's going on around here. For some reason when the pics are loaded as thumbnails some people can't see them.
    If people only focused on the important things in life there would be a shortage of fishing poles.

???

are these wall of shame pictures?
    What was I thinking??? I never do that again!!!

For some reason, they work at times, don't work other times. I see the pix here though a thread this AM I couldn't.